Thursday, February 28, 2008

Craigslist Weirdos

Some people are so fucking crazy!
This lady wants a drum set and in trade has a live boa constrictor. What are the chances someone out there is on Craigslist saying to themselves "I wish I could trade my drum set to someone for a boa constrictor" then "oha wait a minute whats this?"
Boa Constrictor for full Drum Set

Reply to: sale-562337231@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-04, 6:04AM PST

Have a red tailed boa constrictor.
Female, ready to be breed soon.
Around 6'2"
Great eater!
LOVES to be handled and taken out.
Veerrrrryyy social and great with older kids. (13+)
Does NOT like dogs or her face touched.
Hasn't bitten anyone yet. (Except for a dog..)
Comes with a 50-60? gallon tank. Might need a new one (Bottom is cracking..)
Day lamp/Night lampWater body bowel
Stick/Branch
Fresh bedding will be put in.

Looking for a full drum set. No kiddy or beginner s***!
Something I can bang on and wont break.
By full set, I mean *Full Set*
The more the better.
I'm female
5'2"
104.2 lbs

Looking to trade asap. Email if seriously interested. Send pics for pics.

Location: Sac/Elk Grove
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think she's really 104.2 pounds? She looks closer to 112.6 pounds to me, but that's just a guess.